Sea Pines Plantation Real Estate
Living in Sea Pines: Real Estate, Amenities, and Lifestyle
Sea Pines is a private gated community located on the southern tip of Hilton Head Island. It was formed in 1957 by Charles E. Fraser and Joe B. Fraser Jr. with their father Joseph B. Fraser Sr.
Sea Pines Resort has captivated generations of families for more than 50 years. We now invite you to become part of this legacy and make Sea Pines your home. To live in Sea Pines is to immerse yourself in the luxury, splendor, and history that define the original Hilton Head Island resort. It’s home to the annual PGA TOUR golf tournament, the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing.
You will find infinite opportunities for indulgence, relaxation, and opportunities for adventure from unparalleled golf and award-winning tennis to a variety of gourmet restaurants and charming shops.
Located on 5,000 oceanfront acres, spanning a third of Hilton Head Island, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Calibogue Sound, Sea Pines offers the ultimate in luxury living.
Sea Pines Homes for Sale
Sea Pines consists of several different neighborhoods that each have their own unique real estate. Harbour Town is the heart of Sea Pines with townhomes located in view of the Harbour Town Golf Links. There are also a number of villas and single-family homes in the Stoney Creek area of the neighborhood.
This area with its charming marina village will make you think of a classic New England fishing village. Property in this neighborhood includes oceanfront homes and villa-style homes.
You will find a variety of different single-family homes and villas here that offer easy access to every part of the property and is also home to the Ocean Course and the Heron Point golf courses.
This is where there are a large number of oceanfront single-family homes.
A prestigious neighborhood with deep water views of the Intracoastal Waterway. Many of the homes here have their own docks, allowing direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.
This is a private neighborhood of mostly single-family homes. Most have scenic views of the marsh, woods, or local golf course. There are also patio home options.
Schools Near Sea Pines
- Sea Pines Montessori: Grades PK-8
- Hilton Head Preparatory School: Grades PK-12
- Heritage Academy: Grades 5-12
Dining in Sea Pines
There is an array of fabulous dining experiences available in Sea Pines that offer the most unique and gorgeous views on all of Hilton Head Island. Whether you are craving traditional Southern fare, fresh, local seafood, a quiet dinner, or a festive spot to gather with friends and family, you will find it here. These award-winning restaurants are part of what makes the South Carolina Lowcountry exceptional and unforgettable.
- Links, An American Grill located within the remarkable Harbour Town Clubhouse overlooks the golf course.
- Sea Pines Beach Club is home to Oceanfront Dining at its finest with breathtaking views of the Atlantic.
- Fraser’s Tavern, located inside the Plantation Golf Club, offers a casual atmosphere to enjoy lunch, dinner or drinks.
- Harbourside is a casual, open-air cafe that serves up beef burgers, ice-cold beer, specialty drinks, a great kids menu and so much more.
- The Quarterdeck, located at the base of the iconic Harbour Town Lighthouse overlooks the Calibogue Sound, offers great food, and incredible sunsets.
- Harbour Town Bakery and Cafe is well-known for great breakfasts, soups, salads and pastries, and deli sandwiches. It’s all in a cozy setting with lots of old-world charm.
Four Golf Courses in Sea Pines
- Harbour Town Golf Links – named one of the top 20 courses in the country by Golf Digest and Golfweek.
- Heron Point by Pete Dye – South Carolina’s 2015 Golf Course of the Year (formerly known as the Sea Marsh course)
- Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III (formerly known as the Ocean Course)
- The Club Course – an incredible course designed by Arnold Palmer and Frank Duane
Sea Pines Golf Learning Center offers instructional programs to help you take your game to the next level whether you’re an experienced player or a true novice.
Under the direction of the former U.S. Open and Wimbledon champion Stan Smith, The Sea Pines Racquet Club is a premier resource for tennis enthusiasts.
The Sea pines Resort offers you a variety of special tennis programs and events suitable for all ages and skill levels.
It offers 20 clay courts, including 4 lit courts and a full-service pro shop.
Harbour Town Yacht Basin is a full-service marina located in the heart of Sea Pines. It’s widely recognized as one of the top yachting destinations on the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway. Marked by the distinctive red-and-white-striped Harbour Town Lighthouse, which has been welcoming boaters for over 4 decades, guests are able to find everything they need for their cruise along the coast.
A five-mile stretch of sandy beach affords a great opportunity for lounging or walking by the sea.
Explore property throughout the resort on horseback or by bicycle. There are more than 15 miles of paved leisure trails, a resort swimming pool and equestrian facility, a fitness center and two marinas. Kayak excursions, stargazing and bike rides Spend a day touring the 605 -acre forest preserve, kayaking among playful dolphins or hopping onto a waverunner for plenty of high-speed ocean adventure.
Purchasing a Home in Sea Pines
Here you will find a luxurious place to live in a beautiful setting, where you can relax or play and enjoy the incredible amenities and fine restaurants. There are many distinct neighborhoods throughout Sea Pines with homes that make perfect vacation homes or primary residences with options to explore both routes of ownership.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.